Sunday, July 1, 2012

And the winners are. . .

Wow, three months went by fast. . . the end is already here.  A big pat on the back to everyone who participated and worked hard at developing and maintaining healthy habits these past three months.  I hope you're proud of yourself, because I am proud of you.  A few special shout outs on some notable accomplishments.

Congratulations to the Biggest Losers!  Kevin tops our final leaderboard by losing 7.92% of his body weight.  Michelle was a very close second with 7.69% weight loss.  Charles rounded out the top three with a 5.80% weight loss and I'm told was also the only one to reach his chosen weight loss goal.  Good work Charlie!


Judy, Rachel and Reighlyn also deserve an honorable mention for their weight loss efforts.  Keep up the good work ladies!  Kudos to Rachel as well for sticking with her exercise goal and earning the "achieved my goal" prize for the month.

As for the kids, hats off to Chalise, who was so dedicated in participating in all the healthy kids' challenges that she often was the one to remind her parents about what needed to be done.  Great job Chalise in not only being healthy, but helping your whole family to do better as well!

I loved seeing all of the food art and videos and pictures of the other challenges this month.  Jessa's chickadee was chosen by the judges as the grand prize winner for the food art with Lyndsey's chef, Dillon's motorbike, and Patrick's happy face earning honorable mentions.

All in all I'd say good job JACK henry clan, and since healthy living is a life-long venture, check back soon for details about my next health challenges, they might just help you get lean or fulfill your olympic dreams!

JACK signing off. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment