Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Heptathlon Game?

Today was our game and healthy snack day.  There was a mean Farkle game, Michelle pounced Jeff :)  (twice!)  We had carrot sticks and cucumber rounds as our snack.  We really love the comraderie and chance we have to chat as we play games.  It is definitly a stress reliever for us!

P.S. Jeff worked really hard yesterday to eat lots of fruits and veggies...especially veggies!  We hope your heptathlon is going well!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

We played "sparkle" (Farkle) for our game, and Chalise was the queen of rolling Quadruples. She rolled a Quad 4 out of 5 turns there for a while! We had yogurt & Strawberries for our healthy snack. We're all set to load up on fruits & veggies today.

Jeff said...

I love that--I will be calling it Sparkle from now on! I was having a super lucky night myself. Sounds like a tasty snack!

Judy said...

Farkle must be THE game! That was our game, too. We had just finished dinner when we played so we didn't have a snack.

Post a Comment